Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Challenge #5 WINNER and RUNNER-UP for PATTY-CAKES

Good Evening!!
I am proud to announce our
"Patty-Cakes" challenge Winner and Runner up!!


First a reminder that we do not use a random integer selector, but it is all chosen by the team. We all pick our favorite 2, then out of all of the those, our 2 DT coordinators, pick the final 2.


It is with great pleasure I now inform you that
our WINNER is Shilpi! 

Here is her creation:
 
a wonderful 3D cake in the middle of an explosion box! 

Here is her blog post: http://shilpscrafts.blogspot.in/2012/07/my-first-magic-box.html 

Shilpi, Please feel free to grab YOUR Winners badge for your blog from the left side bar :) and please email me your mailing info for your prize.

Winner's badge 


and our Runner-Up is Sharon!

Here is her creation:
 too cute!

Here is Sharon's blog post: http://sharonshowcase.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/game-is-patty-cakes.html

Gina feel free to grab YOUR runner-up badge for your blog from our left side bar :)
Runner Up badge 


CONGRATULATIONS!! 

6 comments:

Gina said...

Congrats to Shilpi and Sharon, both are glorious creations :D XXX

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Shilpi and Sharon, both are fabulous creations. (Sue I think you meant Sharon to grab the runner up badge,not gine ? :)x
hugs June x

Toriz said...

Congrats to Shilpi and Sharon!

Sharon said...

Congrats to Shilpi!! And thanks so much for choosing me as the Runner Up - I will be sure to grab the badge!!

Micupoftea said...

Congrats to the winner...thx for stopping by my tea party :)

Shilpi Gupta said...

Thanks so much.....Its a great feeling to be a winner...Congrats Sharon.....Will surely grab the badge and display it proudly at my blog....:)