Saturday, September 1, 2012

Challenge #7--Winner & Runner-up...BINGO(EDITED)

Hello everyone. :)
I apologize most humbly for not having this up sooner, there were a few glitches, but mostly I was dealing with internet fluctuation.

I am proud to announce Our winner and runner-up for  BINGO!!


It is with great pleasure I now inform you that
our WINNER is Gina with her lovely dress form!

Here is her creation:
 Here's is her blog post, with all the how-to's: 
http://daydreambeliever-gina.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/bingo.html?zx=7eabaec70b3bfd5e

Gina, Please feel free to grab YOUR Winners badge for your blog from the left side bar :) and please email me your mailing info for your prize, which is the latest edition of UK magazine "Simply cards and Paper" and the freebies that come with it!

Winner's badge


and our Runner-Up is  Marianne v with her adorable, and very detailed card!

Here is her creation:
   Here is Marianne's blog post: http://mariannevanlunszen.blogspot.nl/2012/08/vakantie.html


Marianne feel free to grab YOUR runner-up badge for your blog from our left side bar :)


Runner Up badge 

Congratulations Gals!!  
additionally, I'd like to add that MY own "hide-n-seek" creation is going up on my blog right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your beautiful creation Gina!
As runner up I feel also very flattered, thank you so much

Gina said...

Woo hoo!!!! I loves prizes :D
May I hunmbley suggest you remove the adult warning from your blog. I use it too, but I think you will get more entries without it. Once you've got yourselves known, you can always put it back :D XXX